Piazza Capo di Ferro, 13
Tel. +39 06 6874893
Information and tickets booking
tel. +39 06 6832409
fax +39 06 32651329
fax +39 06 8555952
- Tuesday to Sunday, from 8.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- December 25th, January 1st
Ticket office close 30 minutes before Gallery’s closing
Spada Gallery is located within the Palace head office of the State Council. Entrance and ticket office are on the ground floor.
Ticket is inclusive of the visit to the picture gallery and Borromini’s perspective.
Full price € 5,00
Reduced € 2,50
- EU citizens between 18 and 25 years old
- EU full-time public school teachers
All the reductions are only for European Union with providing document
- EU citizens under 18 and over 65 years old
|-||EU students and teachers of Arts, History of Arts or Architecture courses|
- ICOM members
- EU schools with teachers by reservation
Situated on the ground floor, carries several guide books, art books, catalogues, postcards, posters and items inspired by and dedicated to the masterpieces of the Gallery.
Shop hours are the same as those of the ticket office.
Tel. +39 06 6832409
Our books on the Galleria Spada. Buy them on line!
Official Guide. English
| Art tastings. Mythological, symbolic, spiritual and metaphysical wine. English
- Bus n°: 46, 56, 62, 64, 70, 81, 87, 492, 628
It is forbidden
- to take photographs and videos
- to smoke within the Gallery
- to eat inside the Gallery
|-||to enter the Gallery with umbrellas, bags, packs and other luggage that should be left in the cloakroom|