Borghese Gallery and Museum
Piazzale del Museo Borghese, 5
Information and tickets booking
tel. +39 06 32810
fax +39 06 32651329
fax +39 06 8555952
- Tuesday to Sunday, from 8.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- December 25th, January 1st
Ticket office close at 6.30 p.m.
Admission is strictly reduced at only 360 persons every 2 hours (mandatory exit at the end of time slot)
No exchange, refund or cancellation of tickets is allowed. Service charges are not refundable under any circumstance.
Starting from June 4th, all groups composed by more than 4 persons escorted by a guide must wear an audioreceiver/headphone.
The devices can be rented at this service only for the visit of Borghese Gallery at the cost of 1 Euro per person. The guide and the escort are free of charge. The use of external devices must not interphere with the internal devices.
Full price € 11,00 (9,00 + 2,00 mandatory service charge)
Reduced € 6,50 (4,50 + 2,00 mandatory service charge)
- European Union citizens between 18 and 25 years old
(€ 2,00 mandatory service charge)
- European Union citizens younger than 18 years old
|-||European Union students and teachers of Arts, History of Arts or Architecture courses|
|-||Professors and fixed-term contracts teachers, presenting the model MIUR. Initiative valid until 31/12/2014|
- ICOM members
- European Union schools with teachers by reservation
- Journalists only by showing valid membership card
- Employees MiBACT - Ministry of Heritage and Culture and Tourism
Free (€ 2,00 mandatory service charge)
- European Union citizens with handicap with accompanist
- European Union tourist guides
- European Union interpreters
When a special exhibition is held in the Museum, the price of the ticket may be increased.
The price difference must be paid at the ticket office.
Audioguides (you cannot reserve the Audioguides)
Avalaibles in italian, english, french, german and spanish
€ 5,00 + entrance ticket
Groups: € 150,00 in italian, € 200,00 in other language
Schools: € 60,00 in italian, € 120,00 in other language.
It is compulsory to deposit every kind of bag, purse, camera, video camera, umbrella.
Situated on the ground floor, next to the cafeteria, carries several guide books, art books, catalogues, postcards, posters and items inspired by and dedicated to the masterpieces of the Gallery.
Shop hours are the same as those of the ticket office.
Tel. +39 06 8557377
Our books on the Galleria Borghese. Buy them on line!
- Bus n°: 5, 19, 52, 53, 63, 86, 88, 92, 95, 116, 204, 217, 231, 360,490, 491, 495, 630, 910, 926
- Underground Line A: Piazza di Spagna stop (follow the signs Villa Borghese - Via Veneto)
- Taxi: ask for Galleria Borghese, entrance from Via Pinciana, Via dell’Uccelliera
It is forbidden
- to take photographs and videos
- to smoke within the Gallery
- to eat inside the Gallery
S Entrance Hall
3 Apollo and Daphne
4 The Emperors
6 Aenea and Anchises
FIRST FLOOR Picture Gallery
S Entrance Hall
9 Florentine School 16th cent.
10 Italian Mannerism 16th cent.
11 Ferrara School 16th cent.
12 Siena, Lombardy and Veneto Schools 16th cent.
13 Florentine School 16th cent.
14 Gallery of Lanfranco 17th cent. painting
15 Ferrara, Veneto and Brescia Schools, 16th cent.
16 Florentine Mannerism 16th cent.
17 17th and 18th cent. painting
18 17th cent. painting
19 17th cent. painting in Rome
20 Veneto School 16th cent.
Services and Amenities Level
Tickets and Information
Audio-guides and cloakroom
Lecture and Multimedia Hall
Bar and Restaurant
Lift and Stairs