National Gallery of Ancient Art of Barberini Palace
Via delle Quattro Fontane, 13
Information and tickets booking
tel. +39 06 32810
fax +39 06 32651329
fax +39 06 42010066
'700 Apartments can be visited by not more than 25 people groups booking
On first saturday of each month at 11:00
Reservation is needed 06 42010066 email@example.com
- Tuesday to Sunday, from 8.30 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- December 25th, January 1st
Ticket office closed 1 hour before Gallery’s closing
Gallery main entrance in Via delle Quattro Fontane, 13. Ticket office is located on the Palace ground floor.
Full price € 7,00
Reduced € 3,50
- European Union citizens between 18 and 25 years old
- European Union citizens under 18 years old
|-||European Union students and teachers of Arts, History of Arts or Architecture courses|
|-||Professors and fixed-term contracts teachers, presenting the model MIUR. Initiative valid until 31/12/2014|
- ICOM members
|-||European Union students and teachers in Architecture, History of Arts only by showing valid membership card|
- European Union school groups, upon reservation
- Journalists only by showing valid membership card
- Tourist Guides only by showing valid membership card
- Employees MiBACT - Ministry of Heritage and Culture and Tourism
Reduced and Free tickets are only for European Union citizens with providing document
Ticket valid for Barberini Palace and Corsini Gallery: full price € 9, reduced € 4,50 (valid for 3 days long)
Groups: € 150,00 in italian, € 200,00 in other language
Schools: € 60,00 in italian, € 120,00 in other language.
Situated on the lower floor, carries several guide books, art books, catalogues, postcards, posters and items inspired by and dedicated to the masterpieces of the Gallery.
Shop hours are the same as those of the ticket office.
Tel. +39 06 42010066
Our books on the Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica di Palazzo Barberini. Buy them on line!
- Bus n°: 52, 53, 56, 58, 58/, 60, 61, 95, 116, 175, 492, 590
- Underground Line A: Barberini stop
It is forbidden
- to take photographs and videos
- to smoke within the Gallery
- to eat inside the Gallery
|-||to enter the Gallery with umbrellas, bags, packs and other luggage that should be left in the cloakroom|