National Gallery of Ancient Art of Barberini Palace
Via delle Quattro Fontane, 13
Information and tickets booking
tel. +39 06 32810
fax +39 06 32651329
fax +39 06 8555952
'700 Apartments can be visited by not more than 25 people groups booking
tel. +39 06 4814591
tel. +39 06 4824184
- Tuesday to Sunday, from 8.30 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- December 25th, January 1st
Ticket office closed 1 hour before Gallery’s closing
Gallery main entrance in Via delle Quattro Fontane, 13. Ticket office is located on the Palace ground floor.
Full price € 7,00
Reduced € 3,50
- European Union citizens between 18 and 25 years old
- European Union teachers of State schools only by showing valid membership card
- European Union citizens under 18 and over 65 years old
|-||Studenti e docenti dell'Unione Europea delle Facoltà di Architettura, di Lettere (indirizzo Archeologico o Storico-Artistico), di Conservazione dei Beni Culturali e di Scienze della Formazione, mediante esibizione del certificato di iscrizione per l'anno accademico in corso|
|-||Docenti e studenti dell'Unione Europea iscritti alle Accademie di Belle Arti, mediante esibizione del certificato di iscrizione per l'anno accademico in corso|
- ICOM members
|-||European Union students and teachers in Architecture, History of Arts only by showing valid membership card|
- European Union school groups, upon reservation
- Journalists only by showing valid membership card
- Tourist Guides only by showing valid membership card
Reduced and Free tickets are only for European Union citizens with providing document
Ticket valid for Barberini Palace and Corsini Gallery: full price € 9, reduced € 4,50 (valid for 3 days long)
Situated on the lower floor, carries several guide books, art books, catalogues, postcards, posters and items inspired by and dedicated to the masterpieces of the Gallery.
Shop hours are the same as those of the ticket office.
Tel. +39 06 42010066
Our books on the Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Antica di Palazzo Barberini. Buy them on line!
- Bus n°: 52, 53, 56, 58, 58/, 60, 61, 95, 116, 175, 492, 590
- Underground Line A: Barberini stop
It is forbidden
- to take photographs and videos
- to smoke within the Gallery
- to eat inside the Gallery
|-||to enter the Gallery with umbrellas, bags, packs and other luggage that should be left in the cloakroom|