Via della Lungara, 10
Tel. +39 06 68802323
Information and tickets booking
tel. +39 06 32810
fax +39 06 32651329
fax + 39 06 8555952
- Wednesday to Monday, from 8.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- December 25th, January 1st
Ticket office close 30 minutes before Gallery’s closing
Corsini Gallery is located within the 18th century Corsini Palace. Entrance and ticket office are on the first floor.
Full price € 5,00
Reduced € 2,50
- EU citizens between 18 and 25 years old
- EU full-time public school teachers
All the reductions are only for European Union with providing document
- EU citizens under 18 and over 65 years old
|-||EU students and teachers of Arts, History of Arts or Architecture courses|
- ICOM members
- EU schools with teachers by reservation
Ticket valid for Barberini Palace and Corsini Gallery: full price € 9, reduced € 4,50 (valid for 3 days long)
Situated on the first floor, carries several guide books, art books, catalogues, postcards, posters and items inspired by and dedicated to the masterpieces of the Gallery.
Shop hours are the same as those of the ticket office.
Tel. +39 06 6874845
Our books on the Galleria Corsini. Buy them on line!
- Bus n°: 65, 23, 280, 170, 717, 75, 44, 60, 56, 181
It is forbidden
- to take photographs and videos
- to smoke within the Gallery
- to eat inside the Gallery
|-||to enter the Gallery with umbrellas, bags, packs and other luggage that should be left in the cloakroom|
3 Room I
4 Room II
5 Room III
6 Room IV
7 Room V of the Christina Queen
8 Room VI
9 Room VII
10 Room VIII
11 Lincei Library